DiGiMeNtAl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DiGiMeNtAl

Digimon fans only! xD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yaoixalchemist

yaoixalchemist

Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness   Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

I made this ^_^ let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yaoixalchemist
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness   Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Not bad Smile but I would prefere a version with the japanese dub ^^ those voicers are more suitable instead of the English ones Wink
Back to top Go down
yaoixalchemist

yaoixalchemist

PostSubject: Re: Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness   Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Elias wrote:
Not bad Smile but I would prefere a version with the japanese dub ^^ those voicers are more suitable instead of the English ones Wink

I've never seen the japanese version may do it one day since i hear its much better. but i grew up with the dub so its memories. Plus when I do voice overs I like watchers to know whats being said and I dont like having subs in my amvs ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yaoixalchemist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness   Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouichi Kimura is the Angel Of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiGiMeNtAl :: Fanbased Activities :: Fanvideos/requests-
Jump to: