DiGiMeNtAl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DiGiMeNtAl

Digimon fans only! xD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun Questionares!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:53 am

LB: This is were someone writes out 10 questions that they want to know about everyone, so they write them out then answer them themselves then the next person has to copy and paste the questions but change the answers to their own! I'll start of ok!
Kouji: cyclops

1. If you were stuck with 1 person on the forum who would it be? LB: Elias Kouji: same here

2. Who on the forum lives the closest to you? LB: Actually CuteWolfie... She lives in Jersey! Shocked Kouji: I guess I don't count?

3. Were would you like to be right now!? LB: HERM! Kouji: Ok so you could go anywere and you want to go to the little island just 3 miles away? Neutral

4. What animal would you like as a pet? LB: FERRET! Razz Kouji: CHINCHILLA! Twisted Evil

5. What's you're fav coulour??? LB: Shocked erm red or blue or green Laughing Kouji: Blue

6: Merge yourself with 1 animal what is it? LB: Fox! Kouji: RABBIT! LB: confused wha???

7. How much sleep did you get last night? LB: about 5 hours... Sleep Kouji: 7 hours Cool

8. farao or king ??? LB: farao Kouji: king

9. What size shoe are you? LB: 4 tiny feet!!! Razz Kouji: 6!!! (idk)

10. What's your wallpaper on com/laptop? LB: ONION HEADS!!!!

LB:OK your turn!
Back to top Go down
http://digimental.omgforum.net
CuteWolfie

CuteWolfie

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Here we go! Smile

1. If you were stuck with 1 person on the forum who would it be? LB

2. Who on the forum lives the closest to you? LB I didn't know you lived in Guernsey? Shocked

3. Were would you like to be right now!? Jamaica! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

4. What animal would you like as a pet? A Shiba inu dog!

5. What's you're fav coulour??? Purple!

6: Merge yourself with 1 animal what is it? A Wolf Smile

7. How much sleep did you get last night? I think 8 hours

8. farao or king ??? king

9. What size shoe are you? 5

10. What's your wallpaper on com/laptop? A cat saying I made you a cookie but I eated it. Razz

That was fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elias

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm

My turn Very Happy

1. If you were stuck with 1 person on the forum who would it be? LB

2. Who on the forum lives the closest to you? LB and CuteWolfie...

3. Were would you like to be right now!? Kansas City (I really really wanna go to the US)

4. What animal would you like as a pet? a snake, a cat and a dog (a black labrador)

5. What's you're fav coulour??? alien-green alien alien alien alien alien

6: Merge yourself with 1 animal what is it? an eagle

7. How much sleep did you get last night? about 9 hours ^^

8. farao or king ??? farao

9. What size shoe are you? 12-13 Embarassed yeah I know... in EUR size that's an terrible 47-48 Evil or Very Mad

10. What's your wallpaper on com/laptop? on my computer (it's a new one ^^) momentarerly just a background of Windows 7, on my laptop a character from the comic precocious What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tigergurl13

Tigergurl13

Location : in a random canadian jungle where tigers are (Guernsey)

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:06 am

Ohhh ohh me my turn
1. If you were stuck with 1 person on the forum who would it be? Uhhhhhhhhhh..... hm lbbbbb i thinnnnk
2. Who in the forum do u live closest 2?I LIVE IN GUERNSEY 2!! soooooo Lb and Cutewolfie
3. Were would you like to be right now!?
4. What animal would you like as a pet?
5. What's you're fav coulour???
6: Merge yourself with 1 animal what is it?
7. How much sleep did you get last night?
8. farao or king ??? farao
9. What size shoe are you? 4
10. What's your wallpaper on com/laptop? on my computer: A picture of my cat that has been missing for about 7 WEEKS!!
Back to top Go down
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:52 am

LB: You answered less than half of them! Neutral
LB: Anyways can someone make up a new bunch of questions I can't be bothered.... THERE GOTTA BE 10
Back to top Go down
Elias

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 am

Owkay, another 10 questions....

1. How old are you at the moment? 23 (24 in december)
2. Steak, sausage, or vegie? sausage
3. French frites (or chips for the Brittish among us), mash, or ordinary potatoes? French frites
4. Cat, dog or snake? ... hard one, but I prefere a dog (black labrador)
5. yellow, red or blue? Yellow (reminds me of money and gold
6. If you had to participate in charity, what would you do? Donate money, buy choclate from whitch a part of the earnings are for charity, or going over there to help?
Well, I would like to go over there, but since that's hard to accomplish, I would buy the choclate.
7. Do you believe in aliens? I do
8. Do you believe in ghosts? I do not, because the human soul consists of multiple combinations of electric pulses in the human brain unique to each person.
9. Do you blieve? No I do not, I prefere scientific proof of our existence... Although I believe in engery... energy is all and nothing
10. Do you still have somehting like a blanky or plushie from when you where very very young? Yes I still have my blanky and I don't know why but I just can't part from it.... Embarassed

Owkay now it's up to you guys (And that means you to Kouji Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

1. How old are you at the moment? LB: Let's see who can work that one out Laughing Kouji: um.... 16ish???
2. Steak, sausage, or vegie? LB: VEGIE I love you Kouji: Rolling Eyes Uh same vegetarians will rule the world eventually
3. French frites (or chips for the Brittish among us), mash, or ordinary potatoes? LB: Mash Kouji: Potatoes
4. Cat, dog or snake? LB: Cat Razz Kouji: Twisted Evil yes a cat
5. yellow, red or blue? LB: Red it's the colour that stands out Kouji: BLUE cheers
6. If you had to participate in charity, what would you do? Donate money, buy choclate from whitch a part of the earnings are for charity, or going over there to help? LB: Buy chocolate duuuh Wink Kouji: I would go and help LB: no you wouldn't
7. Do you believe in aliens? LB: Yes there is one in my closet Kouji: No because that's a boogie monster
8. Do you believe in ghosts? LB: OMG YES THERE IS ONE IN MY ROOM WHO LIKES BAGELS!!! Kouji: I do because a weeping woman appeared in front of me and that was an omen that my life will become a living dream to LB LB: Neutral
9. Do you blieve? LB: Yes Kouji: sorta
10. Do you still have somehting like a blanky or plushie from when you where very very young? LV: Yes I have wittle velvety Kouji: No I had nothing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun Questionares! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Questionares!   Fun Questionares! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Questionares!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiGiMeNtAl :: Fanbased Activities :: Games-
Jump to: