DiGiMeNtAl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DiGiMeNtAl

Digimon fans only! xD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Members start here

Go down 
+2
arao5
LemurBat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

New Members start here  Empty
PostSubject: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm

LB: Hey there! A new member?? Need to get started say somthing random here! Cool
Kouji: Rolling Eyes trying to be cool
Back to top Go down
http://digimental.omgforum.net
arao5

PostSubject: New Member   New Members start here  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

Arao5's my name but you can call me Abhi. Been feeling nostalgic about Digimon lately and noticed this forum by an old ff friend of my. Wonder if she's on here?
Back to top Go down
Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 pm

yay Welcome alien
Back to top Go down
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:12 am

LB: Who knows? But me and elias seem to be the only ones active :\
Back to top Go down
arao5

PostSubject: New Member   New Members start here  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am

Hi there Tippy, how've you been?
Back to top Go down
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 am

LB: pretty bussy
Back to top Go down
arao5

PostSubject: Hi   New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 am

I gathered that in which case sorry for bothering you with all those pms via fanfiction. Didn't actually gather that you were that busy. Everything alright otherwise?
Back to top Go down
LemurBat
Admin
LemurBat

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:14 pm

LB: Ha ha I've changed my email so my ff messages go to my old email that i don't visit often Razz Otherwise things are good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yaoixalchemist

yaoixalchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi! I'm Kendra and you can call me that. I'm old so dont ask my age >.>.Just kidding I'm not that old xD but I'm old enough to remember Digimon when it first came out,even if I didn't like it. I draw,write and make amvs. I have made a Digimon AMV and I'm working on another. I've also drawn Digimon fanart. My favorite season is frontier and my favorite character is Kouichi,with Kouji being a close second. Don't be afraid to add me on aim/msn I'm very friendly! I will take requests for drawing by the way and I plan to be very active here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yaoixalchemist
Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Sorry for the late reply but WELCOME WELCOME alien

I'm not the boss of this forum, but still I felt obliged to say something... Wink

So again: WELCOME!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtistWriteHere

ArtistWriteHere

PostSubject: Hi!!!   New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm

My name is....ArtistWriteHere!!!

I'm a little new at digimon...

I've been interested in it for a few months now!!!

I remember watching it on jetix when i was younger in about the 5th grade!!! I'm in the 9th grade now. Digimon frontier or Digimon Adventure was the first digimon series i watched.

I don't draw a lot of digi fan art but i'm interested in it now...

I'm also a big TF fan. I LOVE seeing transformations. Thats why digimon frontier is probably my second or first favorite digimon series. Thats also why I'm a fan of chakmon and all the beast spirits except the beast spirit of water and steel. I also REALLY like the gif images in this site becuase of that.

And...thats it I suppose flower
Back to top Go down
http://VideogameDrawer.deviantart.com
Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 am

Welcome to the Forum Very Happy

and if you like transformations, you'll probably like digimon Xros wars to ^^ It's the sixth and newest season.

If you have fan-art (or a deviant-account full with it Wink ), please feel free to post it all in the fan-art section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bantanium

Bantanium

PostSubject: HEY THERE!   New Members start here  Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:51 pm

if this forum is still active i say hello!
my name is not kouji! kouji is best character though btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members start here    New Members start here  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members start here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiGiMeNtAl :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: